Sunday 26 May 2024

My brave chikki and some musings ;)

Today was a milestone day for chikku chi pappluns. His permanent teeth are already bracing themselves to make their presence ..but the milk teeth continue to be persistent ! So we went to knock them out. Such a brave boy he was braving the 2 injections given and coming out with a smiling face. And yes I was sitting in the side chanting "om sri chinmaya sadguru ve namah" ✌



This just tells how fast he is growing ! My kutty paapa. 
Last night was just amazing btw! He caressed my hair to make me go to sleep and kept kissing me on my cheek and forehead. I told him "this reminds me of paati../my mumma" and he immediately said "ya..she has such chunnu bunnu soft hands, soft voice...and such soft cheeks"... yes thats my mumma !!! No one can replace her..but my kutta's touch was quite close to that :) 😘

In other conversations this week...he had a Q "mumma is puberty a painful process". :) I asked him why does he ask so. He said he watched Young Sheldon and he had got pimples.. I told him well..not everyone get, but yes it can be slightly annoying. and then he tells me "he is waiting for it" 🙄 and im like..yeah really?? 
But he's got some understanding ! ! He knows about periods, he is empathetic to me nowadays now that he knows and has some very interesting Qs. one among being.."mumma..if you say people get irritated when they get periods...how come Anu periammai is so calm...does that mean she doesnt get it" 😅😅..>Welll..looks like a no...for me too !!!! looking at her genetic composition of calmness and serenity. In my defense..she took all of the calmness from my mom and left me with my dad's tension :)


No comments:

Post a Comment