Sunday 23 June 2024

Thank you God...ever grateful

 Dear God

This is yet another day, another blessing that you have given me, reminding me that Im alive and healthy and happy because of all that you have bestowed upon me. Let all these reorg, announcements, changes whatever....not rattle me. I believe until now EVERYTHING, every single thing has happened with reason....there is no good bad..there are only lessons learnt and reflections and pure gratitude that whatever I am getting I receive it with open palms. 


God make me a stronger person , unfazed by this. Let me be accepting , graciously whatever I am to get...given that is what I deserve. 

My mother did not ask for multiple sclerosis at the age of 34

My father did not ask to be a caretaker , stress bearer all his life

My uncles and aunts did not ask for death

and so much more God........You have given me enough and more evidence that what has to happen will. The only thing I want you to keep a check for me on, is ...am I doing enough ...am i doing MY part and my duty. Please keep me honest 

Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil .......

Love you God...Love you Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment