Dear Kuttu
I simply love the chats with you. I love the Q "Mumma shall we go for a walk"....and your constant "Tell something na..." OR "today we did not have one particular topic"......these walks are precious..this time is priceless
I know some of the discussions we have had recently, around my potential new Director role.....and your very simple questions like " Do you really have to take it...why do you ....we have enough money no....are u going to be spending less time with me".... or your answer to my Q on " Kutta what would be your kind of perfect life/the way you'd like to live/ how you'd like your parents to be"..to which you said " Id like to live in a bungalow, with 2 floors, my mother should not be working and my father to be a doctor or a Software engineer"....
Hmm...all this makes my heart heavy- at a time when I also feel overwhelmed at work, not trusting my own abilities and feeling a huge sense of impostor. I remember we spoke on 6th Sept or so...that maybe in another 2 yrs I retire from Google..and I saw the GLEE on your face... Its stamped quite 'vividly' :)
You keep giving me feedback saying I should spend more time & cried the other day for just giving you ten minutes of the day...but when I spend time with you, you dont callout saying I did...you had again a very simple perspective to it..."Mumma when ur there- im just in the moment..happy...hence i dont think all that".. 💕💕😘😘 my cutie pie..ur the CUTEST
Love you kutta..I hope i balance life better and get to live the moments i keep having in my head....
ur the most iv loved anybody and I ever will.
Love mumma
You wanted to Twin like Thatha and loved his shirt 💖
No comments:
Post a Comment