Thursday 26 September 2024

I am my biggest reminder

God & Daddy Good morning!

Thank you for giving me everything that I have and for blessing me with so much of abundance. As I look to start another day let me remind myself of a few things

- Let me not open every email wondering if someone is going to catch that "I am not good enough"

- Because, perfecting myself is not the aim...but..bettering myself is

- Life is so unpredictable we know--- remind myself- from lessons around- my mom did not ask for MS, neither did Vijay ask for PD. We are all walking every minute towards our final calling and none of this will matter eventually....and STILL we screw this second and minute up with wants, desires and stress

- Everything happens for a reason and its God's will. It doesnt mean He makes us lazy and demotivated- but we are allowing ourselves to do that

- Let me put the blessings I get out of my job above my ego at every moment

  1. My parents medical bills are taken care of
  2. Im able to go out and buy something or spend without much thought
  3. Im able to be generous to those who help me
  4. I have the ability to stay in a house of my own
- All of this is going to end..............

Let me die with no frustration...it almost feels I know I will die only 30 yrs or whatever later...Do we know when we are going to ?? No right !?

Spend time in
- Music
-Prayer
- My duties without ATTACHING myself to it

Let me be grateful. Earning whatever I do is not normal in general. God is being kind- let me be grateful and not get my ego in the way

I AM ALWAYS WORK IN PROGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment