Saturday 24 February 2024

My dear kutta

There's always something special I find with my kuttu...and I ensure I remind him every day of how special he is to me 

This takes me back to last Saturday when he had his school annual day. Poor child did not get a signal when to speak /compere and hence did not get his chance to speak. I was so eager to hear him speak and it dint happen...but I knew his disappointment would be larger...I waited for his show to finish and went back stage in frantic search for him..since I just wanted to be there for him..to hear him out... i managed to meet him with tears across powdered cheeks..oh..my...I could cry looking at that innocence. He had never powder on his face as such before for any event and I could imagine those cute behind the stage scenes of getting ready...to face the disappointment that he did. I hugged him hard and told him we could find a corner to talk it out and once we went there, tears rolled freely and he told me he was too scared of what maam would tell him and that he must apologize to her immediately. Oh such innocence..there was nothing he had done wrong and still the pressure to look good for his teacher...I hoped I made him understand the situation...my kutta...you might face bigger moments ..and I can pray. that God give you all the strength to face it...I may not be there every time around to give you the little hugs. 


And cut to today...where he continues to impress me with his interest in art and drawing..... May you find your calling my dear kuttus..let life's pressures not get to you. May the prayers we've learnt help you cope should you face them too....I love you toooo much..more than you think I do... God bless you chikkuchiiii



No comments:

Post a Comment